• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Plasma XMXX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Tron isnt for sale lol, in fact im looking to get another one or two ;) hahaha even though washi me sensie says I dont neet another lol

what will be washi reaction if you sell the tron to me first? it will be epic!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
what will be washi reaction if you sell the tron to me first? it will be epic!

Well Washi has some already, he bought his a few days before I did but I got mine first lol. He was trying to beat me ;). I dont know if he wants another but I know others who do.

Username Hidden said:
Well Washi has some already, he bought his a few days before I did but I got mine first lol. He was trying to beat me ;). I dont know if he wants another but I know others who do.

i might be the only one who doesnt have a Tron PB then, lol, this is not good news...maybe V2oak?

Username Hidden said:
i might be the only one who doesnt have a Tron PB then, lol, this is not good news...maybe V2oak?

V2 doesnt have one I dont think. There are lots that dont have one. You are not alone ;).

very well, like i said, i believe good things come for those who wait! lol

Username Hidden said:

damn you bro!:D... dont want another one, i want more!! but ill be out of the game for a while so grab as many as you can before i come back! lol!

Username Hidden said:
damn you bro!:D... dont want another one, i want more!! but ill be out of the game for a while so grab as many as you can before i come back! lol!

:) LOL how long are you out of the game?

Username Hidden said:
:) LOL how long are you out of the game?

at the end of the month! lol! and will be out until the end of the year!

Username Hidden said:
at the end of the month! lol! and will be out until the end of the year!

Damn bro you serious? Will you still be allowed to post here LMAO. Does your wife dress you too heheheh ;) jk bro.