1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Does anyone have a spare plastic single stand they are willing to part with and send me?????? PM me if so... Thanks!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd - I'll be glad to send one your way :)

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Ah yes, another member who is willing to go the extra mile to help out members. I have done it several times for others and it just goes to show that there are great people out there......Thanks Marcus!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Lies... he never sends me anything.... glad to see the shareing.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's only because Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny told me not to! I wasn't even sure they existed anymore (retired?) until they reached out to me and told me you were on their 'Naughty' and 'No candy for that guy' lists, respectively. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.