• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Plastic Stand Part & 3 Tier

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
oh cool well don't be a prick

Some people reacted to this post.
who in their right mind will send something for free then hope once the buyer has product he will send money. u sounded like a scammer. like i said i sold stuff from here and customers were very happy. i got em if u want em

Username Hidden said:
who in their right mind will send something for free then hope once the buyer has product he will send money. u sounded like a scammer. like i said i sold stuff from here and customers were very happy. i got em if u want em

Maybe you should re read the messages. I never asked u to send without payment. U have no feedback on here either bro. Don't need ur input any more I WILL NOT be buying from u.

cool np. and that is exactly what u wanted me to do is send 2 and u would pay for one and pay for other upon receiving it. There is no half now half later once you have product. Buy using paypal which is used for these things and they will have the buyers back if seller defaults. have a good day good luck on finding a seller to send u one on a promise to pay.

Ok bye bye now. GLWS

Glad you got your stuff straightened out man. Maybe hit up @qtrain23. he prints stands on a 3D printer. They look pretty awesome and are cheaper than the oakley ones. Come in just about any color you want too.