1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The title says it all. Interested in any monster dogs, lenses, and any fat cats. In any condtion.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nobody?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lenses and frames in both. Not just lens

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated. Also would love plates. In any condition considered. Any model. Open to offers. But also have items I'm willing to trade for any of the above. Some rare monster dogs I have I could trade, possibly vintage valve, possibly cash and trade for a plate. Hit me up with offers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    i have a brand new bronze/titanium dog

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would you be willing to trade for them? How much would they be priced at?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    what did you have in mind for a trade? otherwise, $140

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a few things to trade, or to make as part of a trade. Ten, bnib with deep blue polorised. Mint monster dog night camo, bag only. Pit bull root beer with tungsten polarised.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much for the monster dog camo, what other monsters do you have.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    I've a grey frame MD with black Iridium lens if you're interested that I would trade for those night Camo Dogs. I'd even throw in a UK microbag still in the Oakley packaging too. I can drop pics if you want. Or I still have those Navy Fluoro's too.