1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi first post here. Somone in my area is selling a 24k plate. It has nox box and has some nicks on the frame. 8/10 on the frame lenses look good, 9/10. He wanted 160, i talked him down to 130 maby 120. Should i grab them up? Plates
    Are awsome and unique, but there not on the top of my list.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    For $120-$130. I would snatch them up. I would look the frame and lenses real good. Those frames are prone to marking up easily. I miss mine, should have never sold them....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    I just paid $220 for my silver plates BNIB.

That should tell you how much you'd be saving :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I already talked to the guy earlier today the top of the frames is scratched and the lenses have minor scratching so i passed on them!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im going to check them tomarow. If they are too messed up, i can wait and pay a higher price.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Might be a good pair for the water transfer group buy? :dance3:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm.... Thats a realy intresting idea. That would be crazy. Idk how well it would transfer onto the plates though

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    It works on guns, so...:cool:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! That would be sweet! I saw them today. Theframes are more like a 6/10 and the lenses were decent. He wasnt budging at 120... Im gonna pass. One of the plates was fairly loose and alot paint was missing. Though a water transfer is intriging me alot more now. Ill find somthong cheap and see what i can do!