• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plate Restoration Possible?

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
Hello again,
I just got a set of 24k Plates from Rays and I've got to say they are awesome. Sadly the paint has come off in certain areas (as expected after 12 years). So I was wondering if anyone here knows or does restorations for these frame? I know it will be a big pain on the rear due to the design itself, but since this was my first pair ever and it brings back great memories, I'd like to be able to bring them back to their good days. I don't really mind if the stems reamain as the are, but I'd like to fix the emblems and the front part of the frame (I guess this will be the hardest). Any ideas, suggestions, help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time everyone

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Oh by the way when I see plates, it always makes me want one . The sonic welding really intrigued me. They are sweet
I honestly had no idea they used sonic waves to melt the plastic together until a fre years back. I actually got this model as my first Oakley ever, and being 14 at the time, all I wanted was something super rad to wear. Fast forward to today and yes, I still love the rad look, everyone stares haha. But word of advice, don't wear them while driving, they do limit your sight

Hola paisano yo conozco quien los deja como nuevos bueno, es un master del aerografo me customiso mis plate

Back