• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plates finally!

They look like Scars though with plates and I didn't mind wearing those all day. Just sold one pair but have a bare frame butterscotch left, going to buy lens and nose pads (bombs) soon. Usually my go to pairs are zero and M Frame 1st Gen.

I just recently heard and researched the plates, I've never come across these in my years of collecting. They are really cool looking but not sure about fitment. I do know the plates are on my next to by list. Very nice collection of them buddy.

They look like Scars though with plates and I didn't mind wearing those all day. Just sold one pair but have a bare frame butterscotch left, going to buy lens and nose pads (bombs) soon. Usually my go to pairs are zero and M Frame 1st Gen.

I have both Scars and Plates. The fitment is identical, as far as I can tell. The main difference is all the extra bulk (not weight) from the plates lessens your peripheral vision a little in comparison.

Latest Posts

Back