• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Playing Around With Some Color Schemes On My New XS And Juliet Polished

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
K

Kashton

Since I have a couple of pair of new Polished XS and couple new pair of Polished Juliet now from all the searching and ordering as of late (keeping all this from my wife has been harder than finding the X-Metals..lol) ....I thought I would mess around with some different color set ups for them. I really like the Polished with Black Polar Lens and the Red Rubber. I just changed my other Polished Juliet out to Ruby and Root Beer Rubber. My Root Beer Temple Shocks finally came in so the Root Beer Rubber is complete on the Juliet now. Turned out pretty cool I think...

Polished Frame with Red Rubber Kit and Black Polar Iridium Lenses

ebay542_zpsfad008db.jpg

ebay546_zpsa18b0025.jpg

ebay548_zps80262f5e.jpg

ebay550_zps7adf295d.jpg

ebay540_zps93da124d.jpg

Polished Frame with Root Beer Rubber Kit and Ruby Iridium Lenses

The Root Beer Temple Shocks are 25s since that was all that Oakley had left in them. They actually wear about the same as the 15s or at least I have not felt that much of a difference in them.

ebay561_zps004a264c.jpg

ebay563_zps01e4a54e.jpg

ebay566_zps1795ba11.jpg

ebay566_zps1795ba11.jpg

ebay567_zps6fd1bee5.jpg

ebay562_zpsf621bfd5.jpg

Thanks!!

Don

Boy I love those polished Juliet's (want them) Where did you get the red rubber? Thinking about making my Carbon/BIP Juliets look like Ducati's unless I can find a nice pair to buy.

Boy I love those polished Juliet's (want them) Where did you get the red rubber? Thinking about making my Carbon/BIP Juliets look like Ducati's unless I can find a nice pair to buy.

Thanks!! Yeah I am liking the Red with the Black Polar Lenses against the polished frame.. I actually had ordered the Red Rubber a while back from Walleva before I had heard or knew about LineGear. I am actually going to order some LineGear next month becasue I have read where they are more like OEM and have a better fit. LineGear Rubber is definitely more expensive being 50 bucks a pop!! That adds up quick if ya order 2 sets of them. The Walleva if I am spelling that correctly was only 10 bucks a set or so and it gets the job done but they do fit kind of large and are not very snug.

Good to know about Walleva cause I've debated on cheaping just to see how I like the color but I guess I won't.

I have bought Linegear and I think are a good choice when you can't find OEM. I do wish their colors, red blue and green, were a bit darker like the Oakley's.
Sorry I can't help on your choices, I like them all!!

now im confused on how many pairs you have bro, you have posted so many lens/rubber combinations already. lol! nice pairs nonetheless! :)

Lol!! Thanks bro!! I actuall have 3 Juliet (one Plasma and 2 Polished) and 3 X Squared (one Plasma and 2 Polished)...I actually have a Polished Carbon X Squared on the way that I have been wanting to add to the collection for a while. After that I have to slow down as it has gotten expensive!! lol Plus my wife is about on to my secret :)

When/if you decide to part with a pair of the Polished Juliets, keep me in mind ;)

When/if you decide to part with a pair of the Polished Juliets, keep me in mind ;)

I sure will as I really don't need 2 pair of them but bought both of them at a discount so it was hard to pass up. I will let ya know...

Don

Perfect combo buddy! Polished frame goes well with almost any color.

Latest Posts

Back