• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Please don't cheat on your wife or gf...

I like this. The raw satisfaction of hatred that she demonstrated is so powerful. I can feel the knife plunging into the leather. The scratches in the paint look mild in comparison. Perhaps she started with the interior and ran out of steam. Looks like she gassed a bit towards the end. I like the way she f'd up the dash. Don't just slash everything rip it out. I can just see the crazed look in her eyes. This guy is lucky it was the car. If she had gotten a hold of him he'd look like she fed him into a food processor. I don't know what he did but judging by the damage I'd say she was consumed with rage. The adrenaline probably left her muscles clenched for quite some time after. Nice work!

Can't tell if that's Plastidip or curb checks on the rim....

If it's either of the above, than that car got put out of its misery from the person that drives that poor thing....

You don't understand dear. I didn't have sex with her. We were talking at the bar after a business meeting and she asked me what I like in a woman. I said me! That's the truth.