• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Please help local seller has shadow bob and i wanna authenticate.

he posted only one picture of it on his facebook and we drove and looked at it but my mom said she just wanted to be sure before she let me spend almost all of my allowance. its almost an hour drive so i would have to drive far just to take pictures. i asked him to send me more pictures but he said his camera is broken. if the measurements are too much hassle i guess ill just find him another gift :/ sorry to bother guys my moms just wicked stubborn some times.
No bother. I'm guessing you're a little younger since you speak of an allowance. Most of us on here have been ripped off by a fake before. But to most of us $200 is just a "I guess I'm not going to the bar this week and I'll make it up" kind of thing. Look at other options, but don't give up yet on this till your 100% sure.

i understand my mom just wont let me buy it unless i get the measurements i told her i could get them online which i cant find anywhere which is why i came here. i really wanna buy this for my dad :(

I hope things worked out for you. It’s important to note that measurements won’t solve your problem. If it is a “fake” or reproduction, it was likely cast from an original and thus, will have the same dimensions as an authentic one.

Back