• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Please Help Me Choose Some Minutes 2.0 Lenses

firestarter03

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

I am going to pick up a pair of Minutes 2.0 but I really don't know what lenses to get. The choices are:

VR28 Black Iridium lens
Gold Iridium lens
Tungsten Iridium lens
G30 Black Iridium lens

All in a polished black frame. Which would be best as a general use tint for walking/driving in the UK? I already have a pair of fives squared with a grey lense. I quite like the look of the G30 but will my eyes show through at 25% light transmission?

Thanks

Personally I LOVE the VR28 Black Iridium for driving anywhere and I do a lot of it.

Cool, do your eyes show through them at all? Do they have a red tint kind of? I'm having a hard time finding some decent pics!
It's probably between the G30 black iridium(25% light transmission) and VR28 black iridium(18% light transmission).

Another vote for VR28 Black Iridium. It's such a versatile lens color, great on cloudy days but still dark enough for bright sunny days as well. It does have a rose color to it, which some folks don't like, personally it's one of my favorite lens colors(I have it for a good majority of my glasses). They will go great with your black frame and no, you will not be able to see your eyes when wearing them.

VR28 Black Iridium by a landslide. They make the sky bluer and just makes everything more vibrant. Too bad they do not make these lens on Radars, or Flaks.

Hi all,

I am going to pick up a pair of Minutes 2.0 but I really don't know what lenses to get. The choices are:

VR28 Black Iridium lens
Gold Iridium lens
Tungsten Iridium lens
G30 Black Iridium lens

All in a polished black frame. Which would be best as a general use tint for walking/driving in the UK? I already have a pair of fives squared with a grey lense. I quite like the look of the G30 but will my eyes show through at 25% light transmission?

Thanks

What lens color did you end up with?

Thanks everyone. The VR28 Black Iridium Minute 2.0 turned up yesterday - they look great, really pleased with them. Got 3 pairs of Oakley sunglasses in my collection now!

Back