• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Please Help Me Identify These Oakley Fives

mihaixp

Oakley Beginner
Last autumn (after discovering this forum) I bought my first pair of Oakley sunglasses. The model is Fives, and their code is O3-365. The model can be seen here: http://www.oakley.com/products/6200/22478.

Now, I'd like to buy a pair of aftermarket fire red lenses and the stores on the evil bay sell lenses either for Fives 3.0 or for Fives 4.0. Which one is my model? The third or the fourth generation?

Cheers,
Mihai

They are Fives 4.0. Oakley doesn't offer replacement lenses for these, unfortunately. For aftermarket, Visionary Lenses are ok, but not as good as stock. You could always buy another pair on eBay for pretty cheap, just to salvage the lenses.

There was never a Ruby Iridium lens for Fives 4.0 unfortunately. If you get a Fives 3.0 or Squared, you can order replacement Ruby lenses for those.

I gave it a little thought and I ended up ordering another pair: Oakley Fives 4.0 with grey frame and fire iridium lenses. Will post pics as soon as I receive them.

Latest Posts

Back