1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mihaixp

mihaixp Oakley Beginner

Last autumn (after discovering this forum) I bought my first pair of Oakley sunglasses. The model is Fives, and their code is O3-365. The model can be seen here: http://www.oakley.com/products/6200/22478.

Now, I'd like to buy a pair of aftermarket fire red lenses and the stores on the evil bay sell lenses either for Fives 3.0 or for Fives 4.0. Which one is my model? The third or the fourth generation?

Cheers,
    Mihai

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. mihaixp

mihaixp Oakley Beginner

3. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

They are Fives 4.0. Oakley doesn't offer replacement lenses for these, unfortunately. For aftermarket, Visionary Lenses are ok, but not as good as stock. You could always buy another pair on eBay for pretty cheap, just to salvage the lenses.

4. mihaixp

mihaixp Oakley Beginner

They are still in pristine condition. I just like those red lenses (I liked those worn by Cyclops in X-Men but they are too expensive for me).

5. NiGHTSx2

There was never a Ruby Iridium lens for Fives 4.0 unfortunately. If you get a Fives 3.0 or Squared, you can order replacement Ruby lenses for those.

6. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Dr Chop might be able to make it happen for you by cutting a lens to fit.

7. mihaixp

mihaixp Oakley Beginner

I gave it a little thought and I ended up ordering another pair: Oakley Fives 4.0 with grey frame and fire iridium lenses. Will post pics as soon as I receive them.

8. NiGHTSx2

Good choice. That was the best colorway for the 4.0 series anyway!

9. mihaixp

mihaixp Oakley Beginner

Yep. I guess so. I just found out that there are ruby iridium lenses too that have a reddish. Well, I suppose the price would have been much steeper too.

10. kalel_unico

kalel_unico Oakley Beginner

Really nice choice... :)