• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Please help me identify these.

ToomuchBBQ

Oakley Beginner
1472753387351-491818542.jpg
1472753442720-1392471624.jpg
Hi there! I'm Paul, and I'm trying to find replacement ear socks for my beloved old Oakleys. I've had them for about 8 years and the local store was less than helpful. Thanks!

You guys are awesome...now, while I'm replacing parts, is there a go to replacement lens manufacturer?
That might be a tough one, since whiskers have been out of production for a while your only choice might be some aftermarket brands (Revant, Fuse, Posh). A lot of people don't recommend them since the quality of the lens is not nearly the same as Oakley. Some members of the forum cut lenses for different frames, you might want to try your luck with them, @Chris A Hardaway is the sensei in this matter, but I don't know if he has ever done whiskers.

That might be a tough one, since whiskers have been out of production for a while your only choice might be some aftermarket brands (Revant, Fuse, Posh). A lot of people don't recommend them since the quality of the lens is not nearly the same as Oakley. Some members of the forum cut lenses for different frames, you might want to try your luck with them, @Chris A Hardaway is the sensei in this matter, but I don't know if he has ever done whiskers.

Give him a new challenge!

If you intend on using them a lot, the default best option is to use Oakley lenses.
@Chris A Hardaway has done a small number of wire cuts for me, and I'm pretty confident he could cut for your Whiskers while he was shaving his.
I'm thinking Chrome polarized for that Light frame.
:crazypilot:

Latest Posts

Back