1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello xmetal partners, was wondering if anyone had a single or even pair of orbital gaskets in black for the juliet. Im really needing one but if your looking to sell in pair it's understandable . I'm looking for oakley rubber not aftermarkets. I just got back a pair of juliets from x mans nose bridge/ blast service and they look better than new I must say. I was so excited to pop in the fire lenses only to discover I was missing one gasket. Spent an hour looking for it but it's gone forever.let me know what you got. Thanks in advance.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You could cut a gasket (at least short term from another source; I used flak earsocks. Works great!).

Good luck with your hunt.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You can get oem gaskets from ebay. Personally though, I have used the ones from Linegear and they are just as good.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just found it in the carpet! Thanks to all that replied.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    lol congrats! I was going to suggest that you check the vacuum cleaner as it may be all alone stuck with the fluff :)