• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Please Help Parts

Unless I'm missing something, still don't see any nose pads for Romeo 2.0.

You won't find any at linegear. They released a quick fix stating that Penny nose rubbers fit. But something about stretching the rubber to make it fit and that they are "working on it" to make rubbers for R2 you'll find some on the forum but they are not going To be cheap due to how hard they are to find.

You bet. You picked a good one to start off the whole "forum" thing man. Easy to get around in here and most of the active members are happy to help, we like newbies here. ;)
Welcome to the forums JasonJWeber.doug is very nice on newbies.i still remember my first time here in forums everyone was very accepting doug was one of them i learned a lot from that day on.much respect for this two people @OakleyFrankFMJ @cyclerdoug

You won't find any at linegear. They released a quick fix stating that Penny nose rubbers fit. But something about stretching the rubber to make it fit and that they are "working on it" to make rubbers for R2 you'll find some on the forum but they are not going To be cheap due to how hard they are to find.
Thanks JM. I am definitely figuring out that they are hard to find.

Welcome to the forums JasonJWeber.doug is very nice on newbies.i still remember my first time here in forums everyone was very accepting doug was one of them i learned a lot from that day on.much respect for this two people @OakleyFrankFMJ @cyclerdoug
Thanks Patchie. No doubt so far everyone has been welcoming. Hope to build my knowledge and contribute where I can.

Back