• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal PLEASE Help Team Vegas Gold Jawbone And Black Flak

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to find that with no luck, unfortunately i think i screwed my self a little on this one too. I certainly hope no one on here would do it intentionally.

Some people reacted to this post.
Any recollection of where geographically you might have sent it?

no i don't remember

if you paid using Paypal. Check the history. The name should appear should the user made use of his/her own account. Contact the admin to check which user name has it. Hope this works...

Unfortunately it was a trade, no funds exchanged. Thanks for the suggestion though. At this point i think I've attempted everything, and my last hope is that the member i traded with will contact me and we can contact the post office to receive a refund from the insured package. I know most members here would not intentionally misrepresent items, or not send items at all. I haven't received any messages from the member that i traded with at this time, but hopefully the member will see this thread and we can make it happen. Thanks to everyone that has helped with suggestions

do the PMs get sent to your e mail address? might be able to track them that way.

or the notification that a PM was received, may be in your e mail archives.

Tried that as well.

I'll keep thinking to see if I can come up with any other ideas. I hope the person contacts you.

Did you check the junk box by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.