1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Charlotte Muskett

Charlotte Muskett Oakley Beginner

Hello!

I hope somebody can help me... my partner lost his beloved Oakleys in the sea on holiday last year, he was very sad about this and hasn't stopped going on about them since! It's his birthday on Tuesday and I wanted to buy him the same pair, this is proving difficult, they were a few years old already when he lost them, ive been trawling the net trying to find this same model and I havent really got anywhere! Can anybody help me!?
    Thanks in advance!

Please help. What model are these!? - 11403050_1618535938394523_5540791531751720615_n.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. majorosbence1990

majorosbence1990 Oakley Expert

3. boles4u

boles4u Oakley Beginner

It is the Crosshair 2.0, but the colorway looks like the Lead/Black Iridium Polarized OO4044-03. These weren't made for very long and can be hard to find. The current Crosshairs are much larger. Definitely a try before you buy situation if you decide to replace them with the new ones.

Stanleybb50 and OakleyFrankFMJ like this.
  4. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

I agree, definitely Crosshair 2.0, and definitely one of the two colorways listed above. It is hard to tell from the picture. If you remember the frame being either matte silver (Lead) or Polished, that would tell you which one it was. If you remember the lenses having a brown tint, that would tell you they were VR28.

They are hard to come by since they were not around long and have been discontinued for a while. They can be found on eBay but prices are not far below retail for new or like new condition.

boles4u and OakleyFrankFMJ like this.
  5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

6. boles4u

boles4u Oakley Beginner

Good call on double checking the colorways. I'm still leaning toward Lead/Black Iridium Polar, but it is pretty hard to tell from the picture. There is such a big difference in the lenses that you want to be sure to get the right one.

7. Stanleybb50

Stanleybb50 Oakley Expert

I had gotten these from Verizon Smart Rewards a couple months ago. I returned them now, but maybe they're still selling them there too.

These had the VR28 Black Iridium (non polarized) lenses.

Please help. What model are these!? - d2778eae1a6064db47a03f211dbc102e.jpg Please help. What model are these!? - 6ce4c6ddc56fb7e490ab382919f26da4.jpg Please help. What model are these!? - 51cee5f1279066c87aa67f18cce60a3f.jpg