1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jbsjames

Jbsjames Oakley Beginner

I does anyone know how many pairs of Shaun white fmj holbrooks were made ?
    Also does anyone know much about the clear frame Shaun white holbrooks, I've seen a picture but can't find any information on them, would live a set to complete my collection. Cheers :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

ive asked this same question and people have said theres not an exact number. ive heard some people say is between 1000 and 1500. Also ive heard that when they came out they sold out in the oakley website within hours.

as for the Clear brook it was a sunglass hut special

3. Jbsjames

Jbsjames Oakley Beginner

Thanks for that, I own a pair of the fmj holbrooks so was just wondering how rare they are, I wonder where I'd have to look for a set of clear Shaun whites tho, cheers mate :)

4. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

lol i answered that too. sunglass hut

5. Jbsjames

Jbsjames Oakley Beginner

Lol sorry I just thought they would be sold out! Saw them on there site but can't seem to buy online as I'm in Australia, the only site I can find is in America ? Cheers.

6. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

ohh, sorry idk about that

7. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

yeah the clear/24k Holbrook is a SGH exclusive. you can probably as some in the States to try and get a pair for ya. i used to have a pair, but sold them off. clear frames ain't for me. ha!

8. Jbsjames

Jbsjames Oakley Beginner

I just bought a pair :) got all the Shaun white holbrooks now, very happy, just looking for some gascan Troy lees now, thank u for ya help :)