• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pokemon GO

I love that Pokemesh is back up! Great event, however Halloween was more exciting.

I've started to leave unique Pokemon in my gym just for the fun sake. My buddys and I filled a gym with Gengar. Tonight we are gonna put in Tauros

Finally got a Ditto the other week, ran into a Blastoise today. Hilariously low CP and IV (could be as low as 29%), but that was an exciting catch. I'm 10 Squirtle candy away from a more proper example.

Just need to find a Charizard and I'll have the trio.

Found a few Dittos. I evolved the Omastar today :)
IMG_6472.PNG
IMG_6473.PNG
IMG_6474.PNG
Finally got a Ditto the other week, ran into a Blastoise today. Hilariously low CP and IV (could be as low as 29%), but that was an exciting catch. I'm 10 Squirtle candy away from a more proper example.

Just need to find a Charizard and I'll have the trio.

Just picked up an Omanyte the other week. A lot of walking ahead because it's the only one I've ever seen, but that's after I'm done with other Pokemon evolutions.

Which IV app are you using?

IMG_6441.PNG

Funny thing is I had never even seen an Omanyte before. Than yesterday I found a nest... I use Poke Genie to find their IV's

Funny, caught a regular version a few hours before the update, and now caught this one. Only hatched on 2km egg and it was a miss. Tempted to drive around in slow circles.
Screenshot_2016-12-12-18-45-01.png

Screenshot_2016-12-12-18-45-01.png

Evolved into my 86% Blastoise. Bite and Ice Beam ftl. Bite is what really ruins it for me because as it is, Blastoise isn't all too competitive.

Also finally got my Machamp (88%). Bullet Punch and Submission. WHAT. Literally the worst moveset to ask for from him. His stat rankings are decent but dude plays like crap against the typical gym defenders.

I know this is all supposed to be random but anything with >85% IV tends to come with s*** moves for me.

Kept playing because I wasn't far off being complete sans regionals and legends. ****ing Porygon never appeared for me.

And then some of Gen 2 just dropped today.

Latest Posts

Back