• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pokemon GO

Don't play it nor do I plan to but been hearing about it, seeing it in the news. I'm in Australia right now and it's big here, too. The nephews started playing it this week. Last night we drove by a large group of people messing with their phones and the BIL felt convinced they were all playing this game.

Ha Ha I haven't downloaded it yet but all my family is playing it. I think I'm going to break down soon and join them soon but right now I'm still in the making fun of them stage. :)

As someone who played the GameBoy games as a kid, I've been sucked into it, albeit not as crazy as someone people. Worst I've been was on a hunt until 5am (although I was in the half who wanted to cut way sooner, it's just that our ride wanted to go longer). Been to places I preferably wouldn't at odd hours.

Otherwise I've been on top of it not getting in the way of life. Few hunts here and there after work at local parks. Level 14. Have the app on in my pocket during hill climbs to incubate the eggs (Pikachu from the 2.0km ftw).

Have you battled at a gym yet?
I sure have! And I currently own a gym right now! The logo by the pidgeot means he's at the gym. Here are my top Pokemon, I've been playing off and on for a few days.
image.png

Latest Posts

Back