• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pokemon GO

I have been playing this game. I grew up playing it on GBA. I couldn't wait for it to be released! Everyone in the city is playing. You can easily find people congested in an area and meet many new friends. I have not battled and I have not been all in. I HATE walking/driving around and not paying attention to my surroundings. A lot of people have done many stupid things over this game. But I will say I enjoy this game and it is great!

I've played it a little today... I dontt really 'get' it yet ... I walked around with the kid and we found a Weedle and a Geodude ...

But what do I do with em once I found em?

I've played it a little today... I dontt really 'get' it yet ... I walked around with the kid and we found a Weedle and a Geodude ...

But what do I do with em once I found em?
Once you hit level 5 you'll pick a team and then you can protect Pokémon gyms under your team's control or battle other gyms under opposing teams and try to lower their gyms reputation and if you lower it enough you will take over the gym. And you'll need to power up and evolve your Pokémon to have a chance at beating the opposing gyms Pokémon.

Once you hit level 5 you'll pick a team and then you can protect Pokémon gyms under your team's control or battle other gyms under opposing teams and try to lower their gyms reputation and if you lower it enough you will take over the gym. And you'll need to power up and evolve your Pokémon to have a chance at beating the opposing gyms Pokémon.

So in the mean time scour the neighbourhood and get more Pokemon to level up my guy?

image.png

Ok I downloaded it. I only have one so far. I need to go on a hunt lol.

Latest Posts

Back