• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polar Ice Juliets

Mr. K

Oakley Expert
Seattle, WA
At the mall yesterday and saw they had some Juliets with polarized ice lenses.

I thought they did not make them anymore and were rare, but he stated oakley started making more?

What gives? So polar ice is no longer rare? Did they ever stop production?

Was it an O store?
They did stop making them and have not started again.

I'm thinking you got someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

I bought a pair of X metal/ruby Juliets from my local O-Store last month and the guy I talked to said that they were "cobbling together" x metals from parts. He even said that they were getting some Plasma/Ice polarized ones, a few weeks later voila those plus another pair of ruby's. Go figure.

Polarized Ice is still discontinued. It took me a year of searching eBay every other day until I found a pair of lenses for my Juliets.

As to what was seen in the store, it's probably just some remaining stock that they haven't sold yet. There's a Plasma/Ice Polarized pair at my Vault that arrived right before the announcement of X-Metals being discontinued and AFAIK they haven't sold yet ($400)

Yup O store in the mall. Polarized etched in lense. Not IF either, were ice. But thought I saw polar ice juliets on the Oakley website recently too. Go figure.

Don't try to resist the temptation. Just give in to it. Feel that satisfaction when you buy that pair. Make it even better and buy TWO if they have them. :thumb:

Long discontinued, just remaining stock. If you can get Ice Polarized replacement lenses its a good idea to set them aside.

^ Just the lenses don't show up on eBay very often, if at all. Like I said above, took me a year to get mine and that was looking A-L-O-T. That being said, I love mine to death. Mine have a very rich blue/purple hue to them and the polarized lens does wonders for my eyes during the day.

Latest Posts

Back