• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polar Ice Juliets

Think they started to sell Xmetal/ruby and plasma ice polars at Oakley online store. Ive seen also some new Juliets of those type in ebay recently, prolly from online buying as well.

I called customer service 2 weeks ago and they said you are still able to get ice polar. Not online, you have to call.

Wow, now that's just sad. I don't expect customer service to know everything, or even most things... but wouldn't the pc they're sitting in front of when they take your call be able to tell them if any were available just by looking. I'd assume a simple sku search while asking the caller to "wait just a moment while I check" would suffice. Sheesh...

I called customer service 2 weeks ago and they said you are still able to get ice polar. Not online, you have to call.

Not sure that's accurate. I called before Christmas and the customer service rep stated that they were long discontinued and actually wished me luck in finding a pair of lenses at a store. They also astonishingly recommended eBay.

Back