• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polarized Badman....Who Has Them??

MUHerd

Oakley Beginner
Texas
Hey all,

I just checked out the Oakley page and saw these Polarized Badman and I really like these. I'd like to go and check these out at an Oakley store, but until then, I'd like to hear what you all think of these glasses. Are they worth the money? What is a good street price on these? I know they can be had for much less than the asking price of $400.
Also, if you have any pics of them, how about posting those too? I'd like to see REAL pictures as those give a much better idea of what they are like than the pics on the Oakley page.

Thanks all

MUHerd

I see you're new here so I'll give you some advice. The search bar at the top will yield you lots of info on the Badman. Pics, testimonials, and classified ads. yes they can be had for less than $400. You just have to look around man.
And also… asking us if they're worth the money? They're Oakleys, so you know what the majority of the people on an Oakley forum are going to say. Unless they're die hard X-Metal fans… but that's another thread for another day.

Latest Posts

Back