1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Doug Chubb

Doug Chubb Oakley Beginner

Anybody have any input/comments/recommendations on Oakleys Polarized Crosshair 2.0?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I think it looks cool. More of a timeless look to it than most.

3. Ph4nt0m

Ph4nt0m Oakley Beginner

I wear mine when im dressing smart. It really fits well with the look, more than any other pair in my opinion. I dont get the sun coming in through the sides while I drive, they fit perfectly, no complaints really other than its price. Theyre pretty expensive but theyre one of my favourites in my collection.

Doug Chubb likes this.
  4. coolstorm92

coolstorm92 Oakley Enthusiast

I think they look awesome and have good coverage and are comfortable, but ya a little expensive.

5. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

I have the black with grey polar and the lead with bip and love them both. I think they look awesome and are very comfortable. Definitely a good set for keeping the professional look while retaining an aviator-like style.

6. Txcrosshair 2.0

Txcrosshair 2.0 Oakley Beginner

I love mine...just bought a pair...lead frames with vr28 black irid polorized lenses...beautiful !

7. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

Mine are a blk polarised pair and I like others here love them. They are my go to pair if I am going somewhere that needs to look a bit more conservative really comfortable to wear if you're going to be in them all day too.