1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just got a new passive 3D LED and my banks hurting wayyyy too much to even think about pickin up
    some quality 3D eyewear. Lol.

So I have a pair of BNIB Polarized Fast Jacket XL's and (depending on the trade) a pair of Bose headphones that I listed in the MISC Section. I'd like a couple tin tins ($40-ish last time I checked a vault)... Or a Transformers and tin tins... Or maybe some of the standard sku pairs? Idk... But I need help! Lol.

EDIT: Also adding a brown tortoise/polarized bronze fuel cell into the trading mix.... lol.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell the Fast Jackets for 50% off retail right now cash. or $120 and some tin tins or standard sku 3ds.
    Need cash today... Offer up.
    Thanks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    which fast jackets are they?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    need to post pics bro! :wink:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They're Jet Black/Gunmetal Icon Frames, with Black Iridium Polarized and Persimmon lenses. Soft Vault,New in the box.
    I would post photos but i'm frequently on the road and i have not been able to snap photos and get to my computer to upload them.
    PM me an email address and i'd be glad to shoot some photos with my phone?

SKU# OO9156-05

Polarized Fast Jacket XL NIB, And MISC For 3D Pairs! - 331zktv.jpg

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can upload pics via Tapatalk

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    photo added. i need these gone yesterday!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are zombie repellant and will create a protective force field around you on 12/21/2012!
    This is the last pair left! Let's make a deal! :cool:

Lol.. $140 shipped?