• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Polarized Fast Jacket XL NIB, And MISC For 3D Pairs!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just got a new passive 3D LED and my banks hurting wayyyy too much to even think about pickin up
some quality 3D eyewear. Lol.

So I have a pair of BNIB Polarized Fast Jacket XL's and (depending on the trade) a pair of Bose headphones that I listed in the MISC Section. I'd like a couple tin tins ($40-ish last time I checked a vault)... Or a Transformers and tin tins... Or maybe some of the standard sku pairs? Idk... But I need help! Lol.

EDIT: Also adding a brown tortoise/polarized bronze fuel cell into the trading mix.... lol.

Some people reacted to this post.
Looking to sell the Fast Jackets for 50% off retail right now cash. or $120 and some tin tins or standard sku 3ds.
Need cash today... Offer up.
Thanks.

which fast jackets are they?

need to post pics bro! :wink:

They're Jet Black/Gunmetal Icon Frames, with Black Iridium Polarized and Persimmon lenses. Soft Vault,New in the box.
I would post photos but i'm frequently on the road and i have not been able to snap photos and get to my computer to upload them.
PM me an email address and i'd be glad to shoot some photos with my phone?

SKU# OO9156-05

331zktv.jpg

Username Hidden said:
They're Jet Black/Gunmetal Icon Frames, with Black Iridium Polarized and Persimmon lenses. Soft Vault,New in the box.
I would post photos but i'm frequently on the road and i have not been able to snap photos and get to my computer to upload them.
PM me an email address and i'd be glad to shoot some photos with my phone?

SKU# OO9156-05

You can upload pics via Tapatalk

photo added. i need these gone yesterday!

These are zombie repellant and will create a protective force field around you on 12/21/2012!
This is the last pair left! Let's make a deal! :cool:

Lol.. $140 shipped?

Latest Posts

Back