• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polarized Juliet Display..

Just seen that in your other post. Does this one have the same image when looking at it with polarized glasses?

This Polarized Display sign is one of the best things out there. You just need to start looking for the other three now to have a complete set. (I think there are only 4 different ones.)

Congratulations again, great find.

4? I know if this one and 2 other polarize testers. One with a surfer and one with a snowboarder. They are little plastic stands with a white reflective base. Are these 2 of the others your talking about? If so that's 3 what's the 4th? If they aren't what your talking about what are the other 3?

No, I mean there are 4 versions of this type of display signs.
Here are two more that are on eBay now.
eBay item number: 331101858871 - HDO vs. SDO
eBay item number: 331101869324 - Lens
This one with the Juliet and Bob Head and the last one has a pair of Straight Jackets (I think) and shows the "Poison Protection" skull when you use your polarized glasses.

On the plastic stands with the white reflective base, I think there are 4 of them also. Surfer, Snowboarder, Cycling and ??? Fishing maybe. Not sure about the last one, so maybe only 3.

Latest Posts

Back