• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polarized Lenses

i always thought the AR coats were what created that clarity but i wasnt certain; i do miss that clarity so ive added a PB I back into the collection before the pricing gets totally out of control

Yeah, found this out from a good friend in the Optical industry.

Good move on the PB, prices will prolly reach levels eventually...besides, the following on the PBII doesn't seem to be overwhelming.

To me polarized are better but not essential. They don't totally eliminate glare but do minimize it more than non (which are good themselves already).

Having said that I will opt for polarized if given the option.

Like people said before not every polarize lens is the same, if you can try on a pair before you buy, that the best!! I love all my Oakley polarize lenses, but I have one pair , Jupiter factory lite polarize that hurt my eyes when I first put them on,after a while my eye adjust and I'm good. Kind of strange tho.

I go out of my way to get polarized. If there is a certain model I like and the color combo isn't polarized. I will buy a polarized lens

how about a Polarized 00 red vs Polarized Fire iridium which is better? Im mainly a runner so is polarized a must?

Polarized over non polarized has only affected me in two ways. 1 is fishing and the other is looking at elctronics with monitors. Great for fishing, bad for electroics with monitors, ie.. phones, computers, ipads etc.

Latest Posts

Back