• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polarized Monster Pups

hardeda

Oakley Beginner
Just wondering how come 99% of the Oakley Monster Pups on the bay and in general that I see are non-polarized

I had a pair of polarized pups a few years ago but gave em away to my roommate cause he needed some glasses and i had plenty...i regret that now but I definitely prefer polarized glasses for everyday wear

i knew it was discontinued but i figured there would be more available than i'm seeing...i really liked that pair i guess i'll keep waiting til i see some i just cant resist..

appreciate it

Best bet is finding some polar lenses on eBay (they will appear sometime) then retrofit them to you favourite MP frame

yea i see a lot of the aftermarket lens polarized on there but maybe one or two sets of oakley polarized lenses...there was a set earlier that was polarized but for some reason i just didnt pull the trigger

I just have to be willing to part with money that has always gotten me ...I always hesitate because I really like money lol and it almost hurts to spend it even if i know I will enjoy what I buy...i think something is wrong with me lol

Latest Posts

Back