• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polarized trippin' thread

Not confused...it's a poor evolution of a great lens they no longer make. They substituted it for every application and color-way which previously used the +red iridium polarized It started with the regular radar and continued since. Since they bastardized it I will continue to bastardize my reference to the OO polarized.

Aha... understood. Is this your own thing or do you think others that refer to oo +red are making the same statement?

here are a couple pics from today with my new BIP.......

yum7h.jpg

i9pg.jpg

Strange that you're getting the rainbow thing on the ground like that; I normally only see it on glass, sometimes water. Maybe it's the lens curvature?
probably - it's a shield type lens so it's going to be much different than your standard circular/rectangular lenses...

Strange that you're getting the rainbow thing on the ground like that; I normally only see it on glass, sometimes water. Maybe it's the lens curvature?
I just read your post again after a year and a half...

the rainbow *IS* the glass...

I was looking out of my car from the driver seat with the windows up through a tinted window...

Back