• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Aluminum FMJ Radars - Finally!!

SUPER NICE! was just at my bike shop and looking at the radar and jawbone collections that took up a double wide AND single tower, I'm on a jawbone/radar craveee :dance3: Also, got to pick up a 3-TIER, yes THREE! tier display stand! for freeeeee :biggrin:

Great color combo. I love the way the RADARS look.....but I am not sure if they are for me or not. If I were to get another one.....this colorway would be it. Great Pick Up.

Thanks for all the positive feedback! And I'll probably just wear them and see how things make out on the chipping end.

are those positive red iridium lenses. nice set up. i was gonna get the same thing except white ear socks, white icon, and either fire iridium lenses or positive red iridium. is fire or red iridium color??

Nice color combo. I have had had a pol. aluminum frame that i have set up with a Violet lens and purple ear socks that i have worn for baseball quite heavily and have never had any problems with peeling so i wouldnt worry to much about it. Congrats on finding them!

Back