1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Title says it all. Pm me if u wanna sell. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Or black chrome

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck. Those are rare and I had to hunt my two pairs for a long long time.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Funny, the guy I bought 2 pair off of yesterday had a pair of these but they were trashed, said he used them when he had a mowing business. The lenses were all scraped up, at least 1/4 of the frame coating was off.... never saw a pair in such bad shape.. it was a shame.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

@ beaver and GRF,

let me know your price ranges and I will keep my eyes wide open.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    Good condition with o labels intact with no box I would say $100 ish. I highly doubt I would be lucky enough to find one with a box...

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Ive already got one so beav needs first shot at one. Right now I would only be interested in a polished one if it were MIB, black chrome would just need to be really good.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Atm nothing on my radar, but beware of the polished on ebay.co.uk. Damaged FMJ coating!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    I seen one on ebay but the o logo on the bridge was worn off. Typical of that finish tho...

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Some of them didnt come with a logo on the bridge just so ya know.