1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I really didn't want to but I guess I'm going to have to. For sale is a REALLY nice pair of polished juliets. Serial is JP002958. As stated they are polished with polarized fire lenses. Original box, coin, and bag are included. Overall, definitely a 9/10 if not better. Nose is extremely tight and so are the earstems. Rubber is all perfect. These were definitely not worn but a few times by the previous owner and I have never worn them, just tried them on. The lenses have a few minor imperfections but an 8.5/10 on the low side so they will exceed your expectations. Box is in excellent condition, the coin holder flap is torn on one side of course... standard. I'm looking for $300 shipped.

Polished And Fire Juliets - Picture028.jpg

Polished And Fire Juliets - Picture029.jpg

Polished And Fire Juliets - Picture030.jpg

Polished And Fire Juliets - Picture031.jpg

Polished And Fire Juliets - Picture032.jpg

Polished And Fire Juliets - Picture033.jpg

Polished And Fire Juliets - Picture034.jpg

Polished And Fire Juliets - Picture036.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have seen these in person they are an awesome pair.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Thanks buddy. Best offer so far is $275 shipped via ebay. If someone wants to match it, they're yours.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Sold!