1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade my fuel cells for something else. These aren't in perfect condition, and I don't expect something in perfect condition. These glasses were worn. Just looking for something different. Let me know what you have. I have tried to highlight the light scratching. Can only see them if you are looking for scratches. Fairly unnoticeable. Polished Black/Ruby Iridium Fuel Cells for trade - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429108654.653141.jpg Polished Black/Ruby Iridium Fuel Cells for trade - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429108667.626929.jpg Polished Black/Ruby Iridium Fuel Cells for trade - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429108675.861298.jpg Polished Black/Ruby Iridium Fuel Cells for trade - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429108682.531925.jpg Polished Black/Ruby Iridium Fuel Cells for trade - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429108691.288837.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    also: box, paperwork, and soft carrying cloth included

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You looked in @ omatters, wires? What are you looking for. I am sure that I have something to fit the bill

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    is there anything you have that isn't in the thread? can i see a picture of the silver half jackets?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have some steel grey two faces, and some other stuff, I can take some pictures of tomorrow, I think I have a picture of the half jackets,Let me find it they have black lenses in them now but would have to take a picture in the morning, Polished Black/Ruby Iridium Fuel Cells for trade - 1429760629866-1236263433.jpg

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yeah, not really interested in anything in the thread, but put up some pics tomorrow of what you have.

would be interested in half jackets, two faces, etc. I'll consider anything but i don't collect i just wear them

Last edited by a moderator: 4/23/15
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would you consider the silver half jackets and a soft vault carrting case

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i would consider them.

can i get a picture of those, the grey two face you mentioned, and anything else you would trade? i would consider adding money if it is something worth more than these.