1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade these for fives squared, matte black frame, lenses not needed. These are the polished black with silver text oil rig with black iridium, purchased from SGH only worn twice, excellent condition only comes with black micro bag. Really looking for ducati fives squared or matte black frame but I'm open to trades for smaller frames fives squared, canteen,Jupiter squared , new twenty(2012) or flak jacket. Any trades must be in decent condition. Thanks
    Polished Black Silver Text Oil Rig - d4f1ebdb.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No one has anything to trade?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    People on the Australian eBay scoop these up pretty quick! (plus you can sell them a little more here than in the US for example)

I'd add them there and then buy the frames you're after. Might even end up with some spare cash :smile:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks mickle, I'll see how they go. Hoping to add some smaller frames, pity there aren't too many limited/special editions of the frames I listed

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    you could get the rossi jupiter squared :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Currently just looking for the polished black/warm grey or the yuvraj Singh pair

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    sold - :closed_2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.