• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Polished Black Silver Text Oil Rig

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade these for fives squared, matte black frame, lenses not needed. These are the polished black with silver text oil rig with black iridium, purchased from SGH only worn twice, excellent condition only comes with black micro bag. Really looking for ducati fives squared or matte black frame but I'm open to trades for smaller frames fives squared, canteen,Jupiter squared , new twenty(2012) or flak jacket. Any trades must be in decent condition. Thanks
d4f1ebdb.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
No one has anything to trade?

People on the Australian eBay scoop these up pretty quick! (plus you can sell them a little more here than in the US for example)

I'd add them there and then buy the frames you're after. Might even end up with some spare cash :smile:

Thanks mickle, I'll see how they go. Hoping to add some smaller frames, pity there aren't too many limited/special editions of the frames I listed

Username Hidden said:
Thanks mickle, I'll see how they go. Hoping to add some smaller frames, pity there aren't too many limited/special editions of the frames I listed
you could get the rossi jupiter squared :)

Currently just looking for the polished black/warm grey or the yuvraj Singh pair

Sold!!

sold - :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.