• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Polished Black Straight Jacket For A Crystal Smoke Straight Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I have a few Grey Smoke Straight Jacket II frames. Does the Polished frame you've got have an sku # on it?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a few Grey Smoke Straight Jacket II frames. Does the Polished frame you've got have an sku # on it?

My SKU is 04-325J Polished Black Asian Fit with Black Iridium. Thanks Mickle but the last I looked the price to ship to Australia was almost $40 USD. Do you know any cheaper way to ship between the US and Australia? I really appreciate your response though.

I am not sure from Hawaii but from CT in USA I get first class for about 11-13 dollars to AU

Username Hidden said:
I am not sure from Hawaii but from CT in USA I get first class for about 11-13 dollars to AU
Thanks Piper, I'll look into it. I only used the online USPS shipping estimator and it didn't give me the option for First Class. Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks Piper, I'll look into it. I only used the online USPS shipping estimator and it didn't give me the option for First Class. Thanks!

I went on again and found the option for first class. It is about what Piper said. The only thing is I've been reading people's stories about how long it takes to Australia. They say it takes over a month to get there and sometimes they don't receive the item. Can anyone share their experience? BriP?

Mickle seems to get mine in about 2 weeks maybe couple days more..another person to ask, maybe...and that is for a box sized for one pair like the standard box Oakley uses...