1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a few Grey Smoke Straight Jacket II frames. Does the Polished frame you've got have an sku # on it?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My SKU is 04-325J Polished Black Asian Fit with Black Iridium. Thanks Mickle but the last I looked the price to ship to Australia was almost $40 USD. Do you know any cheaper way to ship between the US and Australia? I really appreciate your response though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am not sure from Hawaii but from CT in USA I get first class for about 11-13 dollars to AU

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Piper, I'll look into it. I only used the online USPS shipping estimator and it didn't give me the option for First Class. Thanks!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I went on again and found the option for first class. It is about what Piper said. The only thing is I've been reading people's stories about how long it takes to Australia. They say it takes over a month to get there and sometimes they don't receive the item. Can anyone share their experience? BriP?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mickle seems to get mine in about 2 weeks maybe couple days more..another person to ask, maybe...and that is for a box sized for one pair like the standard box Oakley uses...