1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

So I got a couple of new frogskins. nothing special but still nice

First comes a polished black pair.
    Polished Black & White Frogskins - SAM_0179.jpg

I got these off of Craigslist. They cost me 30 bucks had box bag and paper work but needed new lenses. They originally had the grey polarized but thanks to a member I got a great deal on a pair of grey lenses. Wanted to find black iridium but I couldn't seem to find them and the grey ones were to go to pass. These have been used pretty badly but will be a good pair for a batwolf custom in the future.

Second comes a new pair of frogs.
    Polished Black & White Frogskins - SAM_0174.jpg

I got these when I took a trip to Tampa. Stopped by the Oakley store while I was there and they had these and all the other frogs from the blacklight and the new collection except the polished black with warm grey. I had never seen they ruby lenses in person and I am really liking the way they look. Thanks for looking guys.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. froghog

froghog Oakley Beginner

Nice grab on the cheap blacks. I love the blacks for low key shades, and for combo making. For example you can make a tuxedo pair already!

3. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Nice frogs! Those plshd white/rubys are awesome!!

4. Menendez1293

Thanks. What is a tuxedo pair?

5. froghog

froghog Oakley Beginner

White orbitals and black legs

6. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

NICE! I wish i could snag a cheap pair of frogs to do my own custom painting :/ VERY LUCKY! nice whites btw..

7. Menendez1293

Oh you can find a pair just gotta be somewhere at the right time. The black ones have some pretty bad scratches and dings in the paint from falling and the lenses were horrible till I replaced them but when im done with them they will look amazing.

8. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

ahhh I'm too lazy to research for somethings sometimes haha but i get what your saying! and good luck fixing these bad boys up! :biggrin: