• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Polished Blk Radarlock Edge For Ducati Pit Bull

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

g93t.jpg
Hey Gang bear with me, im hard of seeing (legally blind) and this is my 1st time here in the xchange so please bear with me.
I have a pair of Radarlock edges that I want to trade for a pair of Ducati Pit Bulls. I bought these last year in april and I didn't realize at the time, that "edges" are made for women and not men (although now I KNOW that it uses the same frame as men but the lens are smaller for women, so radarlock path and pitch lenses will fit these as well) so I never used them, the lens and everything is in Mint condition, only thing is I don't have the box, but case and micro bag and glasses are included, im also throwing in a grey radarlock edge lens in as well but heres what I copied from my "order status" section from the Oakley website where I bought them from.

OO9183-05RadarLock™ Edge Photochromic - Polished Black/Clear-Black Iridium - One Size
I paid $160.00 for them and that's not including the grey lens that im throwing in as well.
I'd like to trade these for a Mint cond. pair of Oakley Pit Bull Ducati glasses. No Scratches no blemishes on then THEY MUST BE mint please.. I wish I had pictures to showcase mine, but I don't see where I can upload pictures here?But as I stated, I never wore these , I tried em on and saw they were too small, so I have them sitting with the rest of my 45+ pairs that im collecting as well, forgive me please, im new here so maybe someone can help me out here?
I guess you P.M. me if you are interested , anyways thanks for looking and I hope to hear from someone thanks again!

y0wy.jpg

vkgc.jpg

2y1y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
pictures- upload to a third party server (photobucket, flickr etc) and copy the link to text here.

the edge shape is badass imo. very much like the strip lens equivalent in vintage Mframes. good luck

thanks man im on it as we speak!

Latest Posts

Back