1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

I just received a polished blue dial MM, and this watch is stunning. It's by far my favorite stock color-way MM that Oakley has ever produced. Finally, Oakley released a blue dial MM! I've been waiting a long time for something like this.
    Polished Blue Dial MM - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402314910.490620.jpg Polished Blue Dial MM - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402314922.724192.jpg Polished Blue Dial MM - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402314931.623658.jpg Polished Blue Dial MM - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402314943.291270.jpg

Last edited: 6/9/14
    DJ Sass, Kyle Jackson, CarGuy and 8 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. joshbrinzo

joshbrinzo Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Congrats! That thing is beautiful.

3. OOO

OOO Be True

That's blue dial, not blue faced.

4. GH4AU

You're right, it's a blue dial. I always say face for some reason. I guess I'll fix that.

5. Mdgustaf

Mdgustaf Oakley Expert Premium Member

Where did you get this bad boy? And I have to completely agree with you, that is my favorite color combo for the MM. Go azul and congrats!

6. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

That's awesome you were able to get one!! The blue dial does make it look awesome.

7. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

They should not make it polished and reverse the face and dials and I'd be on board 100x

8. GH4AU

I think it looks great with the silver face and blue dials. I'm not usually a silver face kinda guy, but it accentuates the blue dials and accents perfectly. I think the blue face would be too much blue for my taste. I thought about piecing a non-polished band/case together for it, but I think I'm going to stick with the polished on this one. I quite like it.

9. nes_Zero

nes_Zero Oakley Enthusiast

Ohh very nice MM bro.

GH4AU likes this.
  10. GH4AU

Thanks bud, I love it! I ended up talking with a guy in Cali and after some conversing, it was on its way to me :).