• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Blue Dial MM

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
I just received a polished blue dial MM, and this watch is stunning. It's by far my favorite stock color-way MM that Oakley has ever produced. Finally, Oakley released a blue dial MM! I've been waiting a long time for something like this.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402314910.490620.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402314922.724192.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402314931.623658.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402314943.291270.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you get this bad boy? And I have to completely agree with you, that is my favorite color combo for the MM. Go azul and congrats!

They should not make it polished and reverse the face and dials and I'd be on board 100x
I think it looks great with the silver face and blue dials. I'm not usually a silver face kinda guy, but it accentuates the blue dials and accents perfectly. I think the blue face would be too much blue for my taste. I thought about piecing a non-polished band/case together for it, but I think I'm going to stick with the polished on this one. I quite like it.

Where did you get this bad boy? And I have to completely agree with you, that is my favorite color combo for the MM. Go azul and congrats!
Thanks bud, I love it! I ended up talking with a guy in Cali and after some conversing, it was on its way to me :).