1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Hey guys, so I went into a sunglass hut the other day and was trying on random glasses, and to my surprise the Holbrooks actually looked good on me. I always saw them online and always thought they looked sick, but I always figured I wouldn't be able to rock them. So today I went and picked up my first pair of Holbrooks. It was very hard to not pick up the Shaun White Holbrook's which they had, but I really like this color combo. Though the Matte Black Shaun Whites looked sick! Might have to keep an eye out for those :biggrin:.

P.S Just ignore all the finger prints, they were mostly from moving them for the pics, I promise I clean them :biggrin:.

Polished Clear/Chrome Iridium Holbrooks - img1498z.jpg

Last edited: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jward106

jward106 Oakley Beginner

Those look awesome. I have the Ducati Holbrooks and while they fit amazing, I don't pull them off as well as the Antix or Oil Rigs.

3. Dom-Willskiz

Dom-Willskiz Oakley Beginner

You grab your glasses by the lenses?!:angry:

4. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

why on earth would you someone do that, especially a pair of oakleys. there's no reason why you'd need to grab the lenses, i've had oakley's for years and never touched the lenses. >;0( sigh. shame.

5. Kaduku

Kaduku Oakley Beginner

WARNING: Finding out you can rock shades and a new Oakley purchase can cause irrational thoughts from the awesomeness :p

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

@OakleyBoss

looks like you have to clean the lenses next time before you make a picture. . .
    otherwise you will lynched :eek:)))

7. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

No usually not, I just grabbed these when I was setting up the pic because they were falling off the box.

Agreed!

8. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

The Boss can do as he pleases LOL! But, Boss, may I suggest you not do that anymore :D!

9. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

i apologize lol. poor lenses lol jk. i know i shouldn't give him a hard time.

10. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I love the Chrome Holbrooks! On my short list to buy :smile: