1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fellas, anyone got these????

Polished Clear Monster  Dog - downloadfile-35.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I am not mistaken,it looks like a whiskey with the brown fade worn/polished off. Uluahunter has one for sale now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    its a custom. brown fade and whiskey are the two pairs that can be used.
    @Uluahunter whiskey pair is a great candidate. theres a tutorial on here from 4 or 5 years ago outlining the process

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yuytu

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes. I made a pair for myself. They look wicked. If you had poor eyesight, you could even make these into awesome looking Rx glasses (as long as your eyesight is <2.5)!!

To get rid of the paint, you can either dip the frames (without lenses!!) in turpentine (but bear in mind, the O decals will need re gluing if you do it this way).

Some people suggested scrubbing it off using warm water, but I tried that and it takes forever to get any result.

I actually found it easiest to just use nail polish remover (which is acetone free) and scrub. Takes 3-5 minutes tops!

P.S. You can do it to any of these....
    Brown Fade or Whiskey Monster Dogs
    Whiskey Fat Cat
    Black Fade Monster Doggle

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Me ,some time ago.............

Rating:
    100%
    you forgot the 10W40's...............

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I didn't include them because I think that the brown colour (color, for the Americans here!) is actually consistently through the plastic, however the fades are just painted onto clear frames.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Polished Clear Monster  Dog - Monster dog clear - 1.jpg Polished Clear Monster  Dog - Monster dog clear - 2.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Me ,some time ago.............

Rating:
    100%
    come to think of it you could be right...............

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    He is.