• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Emerald Ichiro Arrival!!!

9y3eruta.jpg

uje6epa2.jpg

I've owned 4 pair boxed with labels and have not seen one with a serial.

I have one with the serial. They do exist however most do not have which makes it hard to decipher whether they are a genuine factory release or a pieced together pair. I believe Oakley had started to discontinue serializing the x metals in general right around that time. I could be wrong though but that is what I heard

Same thing applies to the carbon Ducati Juliets I think,a few serialized - many not for the same reason.

Same thing applies to the carbon Ducati Juliets I think,a few serialized - many not for the same reason.

IIRC though different Ducati Juliet releases are either serialized or not. For these it was not like serialization stopped in the middle of a run.

In the case of the Emerald Slate Ichiros though it seems like some were either serialized or not within the same release- and the ones that were went to the ROW and not the USDM.

Here's my serialized pair. Excuse the terrible pics but I only got a point and shoot here. Like I said this makes it easier to identify a genuine one but this series was when Oakley decided to stop serializing all their X Metals except for some. As a matter of fact I believe after they stopped serializing all the x metals they started doing this serializing the first (X amount) of pairs in a production line and then just giving out non serialized ones which seemed so contrived to me at least.

DSCN0088_zpsb1a90d26.jpg