• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished/G30 Juliet

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
N

nightpusher1

How common are the polished/G30 juliets .And how much would you expect topay for a pair,saw a pair sell on ebay uk yesterday for about 100 pounds $150 or so , was going to try for them purley because i had not seen a pair for sale before but was blocked because i am in Australia

I was watching that pair. They sold low cause the seller listed it poorly.

Mine were listed correctly for a little over $300. Needed a tuneup. Mopiko has a pair, PM him.

hey there,
I have a bnib pair.
I was going to open a thread asking bout the serial on the box
Anyway im just gonna tag along.

Long story short. I bought this pair sometime ago; without inspecting the serial number on the box; tucked it in the cupboard for ages.
Took it out only when jcesl2 was asking if it has a matching box; which i thought i had.

But to my surprise it has a X0000030 serial on the box? I couldn't quite understand.

Maybe someone can gimme some highlight.
Will post a picture later in the day

hey there,
I have a bnib pair.
I was going to open a thread asking bout the serial on the box
Anyway im just gonna tag along.

Long story short. I bought this pair sometime ago; without inspecting the serial number on the box; tucked it in the cupboard for ages.
Took it out only when jcesl2 was asking if it has a matching box; which i thought i had.

But to my surprise it has a X0000030 serial on the box? I couldn't quite understand.

Maybe someone can gimme some highlight.
Will post a picture later in the day

what is the serial on the frame? is the box labelled correctly (for a g30 juliet?) with a number that low, its probably a warranty box. i have one for my penny thats 0000003 lol

Back