• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Polished Gearbox Help Please

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am really wanting to get my hands on a polished gearbox watch with white face and band, I understand it is a limited edition watch and am having trouble getting a hold of a white on white..getting married here soon and would love to have this to accent my suit on this special day! If you've got one or can get a hold of one please let me know....thanks in advance!

Some people reacted to this post.
Still need this! Had a line on one...it was someone on this forum that said there was one at a vault near him..got to talking and trying t I make something happen, and then all of the sudden he quit responding to pm's. So, if anyone has one or knows where one is, please let me know

I was at the Oakley store at the King of Prussia mall in Pa and they had a gear box that was gold with a white band, just not sure the face color. Give them a call.

Username Hidden said:
I was at the Oakley store at the King of Prussia mall in Pa and they had a gear box that was gold with a white band, just not sure the face color. Give them a call.

Thanks for the heads up, as of right now I am only interested in acquiring the white face with white band and a polished bezel..I am not a fan of yellow gold at all! I do appreciate people looking out though

Username Hidden said:
the white face with white band and a polished bezel

There's a good deal on eBay right now for one. #131266443330 - $524.98 - Buy It Now

Username Hidden said:
There's a good deal on eBay right now for one. #131266443330 - $524.98 - Buy It Now

Woah thanks, I've been searching on there for a while now and haven't come across this one..I would like to get one with box and paperwork and everything honestly..this watch in particular I am gonna be real picky about

At second look, it's seems it may have box and paperwork..the title says new without tags, I sent him a question about the watch. Good looking out batman!! Now, just if I can squeeze out the money from my wallet for this bad boy..had my eye on some sunnies on here and also have bills but I have to have this watch!! Argh the decisions!

I sent u a PM.

Replied good sir