• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying polished hammerstems only for juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

anybody have spare juliet hammerstems only for sale?
can be scratched or discolored ...doesnt matter need left and right ,have no idea how much ask for these,I need them for custom project.
thanks for any offer guys

Some people reacted to this post.
cool.thanks for info bro,could you pass me the seller from ebay? 95 usd is not too bad....I would go for it if he has still some available.... probably cheapest polished juliet unit only are about 250usd i guess so 95 for stems only is not too bad...
true i know they are exchangable i though it will be the easiest to find the juliet ones
wish me luck

Username Hidden said:
I found a pair on eBay for $95 shipped from Japan. Not an easy find, so had to pay for it. I hope you find them, and cheaper than that. Also, don't forget that it doesn't necessarily have to come from a Juliet pair, the stems are interchangeable with R1 and XX. Mine came from an XX, and ended in my custom black cerakote Juliet

View attachment 240120

Username Hidden said:
cool.thanks for info bro,could you pass me the seller from ebay? 95 usd is not too bad....I would go for it if he has still some available.... probably cheapest polished juliet unit only are about 250usd i guess so 95 for stems only is not too bad...
true i know they are exchangable i though it will be the easiest to find the juliet ones
wish me luck
Honestly it'll be easier to find a polished Julie than just the stems. I just snagged one on ebay for $200 shipped. Only thing it didn't have was orbital screws and gaskets. I feel like I got a pretty darn good deal. So the deals are definitely out there on them.

Username Hidden said:
I agree, easier to go for a complete pair. $200 for a polished pair is a very good deal; I paid $95 shipped just for the hammers.
if i get polished frame for 200 i may can stillsell the nosebridge and orbitals like for 90 that would be good idea