• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Jawbone With Polarized Red Iridium $99 @ SGH

They didn't even manage to find a Split Jacket/Jawbone microbag for you? That's hella weak! LOL

nope, lame, right? LOL

Y'know, if I do end up keeping the Jawbones I'm might put some red earsocks on them. Gonna go to the O Store/Vault and see if the red earsocks match well with the rest of the red.

show pictures of it if you decide to get it and if it matches, i'll grab one too!

The thing that most stores told me that ruined any chances was "we only have the jawbone in matte black." Oh well, live to fight another day.

that's what happened to me when i went to the store, they were showing me the matte black w/ vented lenses. i had to look around and when i saw the polished black on clearance, i was told that "those lenses are not red, they're purple", so they're not the ones on sale! LOL

we had to look up the model/sku # online to come to a conclusion that it really is the one that's marked down to $99.

nope, lame, right? LOL

show pictures of it if you decide to get it and if it matches, i'll grab one too!

that's what happened to me when i went to the store, they were showing me the matte black w/ vented lenses. i had to look around and when i saw the polished black on clearance, i was told that "those lenses are not red, they're purple", so they're not the ones on sale! LOL

we had to look up the model/sku # online to come to a conclusion that it really is the one that's marked down to $99.
I think I have an extra Split Jacket/Jawbone microbag. It came with my Jade Iridium Vented lenses that I bought off eBay. I think I'm using as a lens bag right now for the Light Grey Split Jackets lenses. Do you want it if I don't need it?

I'll let you know about the earsocks. Or if you go to an O Store first, let me know!

The SGH people probably needed you to draw pictures for them stating that they're +Red. LOL

yeah, i'll take that split/jaw microbag!

if ever i make it out to an o-store 1st, i'll definitely let you know.

yup, they refer to the +red as "purple" lenses... LOL

@Razerwire
that´s on my wichlist for x-mas . . . :redface:
i would say for every frame!!!!

Looked at my local Sunglass Hut and no luck here, checked Oakley.ca and they still have them available for $315 CAD, ship in 3-5 days. Wonder if they price match? I think I'll actually call Oakley on this, worst case I waste 10 minutes and ask some other questions.

Latest Posts

Back