1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Are polished Juliets becoming harder to find (maybe they have always been harder to find due to the ear stems)? I was at a Vault today and they had plenty of Plasma, X Metal and Carbon (which at one point, thought were hard to find). I was contemplating between the Plasma with ice iridium polarized, Plasma with VR28 polarized or a Ducati X Squared and only walked out with a pair from the DE case for my wife. I asked if they had any polished Juliet's and they did not have any.

I am thinking I should have picked up the custom pair with the VR28s? Thoughts?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

All I've been seeing here in NoVA are Plasma and Carbon. Don't recall seeing the other two. Eventually they'll run out of everything so I'd say get whatever you can find while the gettin' is still good.

3. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

They've always been a little harder to come by. I think demand went up b/c of the fact that it's the only Juliet with hammerstems from the factory. In comparable conditions, you can usually expect to pay a few extra dollars more also...unless of course you are buying a beater frame. If you can find one in good condition between $200-$250, that's a decent deal.

4. Razerwire

Funny how they were abundant here for quite some time and then they were just all gone.

5. demitri.prometheus

demitri.prometheus Oakley Beginner

6. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I am just looking for a pair as I don't currently have one. I have X Metal, Plasma and Carbon..... Would like to have a polished at some point. I thought I may have hit pay dirt today when the guy at the Vault thought he had a polished frame in the back (but it ended up being another Plasma). It is not a must have at this point, just thought it would spark some discussion.

7. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I have been in 2 different Oakley stores in the last couple weeks and both had polished Juliets in stock.

8. Razerwire

Has anyone seen any polished XSs as well?