• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliet Custom Lenses (HELP)

MKO2012

Oakley Beginner
This past weekend, I was practically handed a pair of Polished Juliets! One problem, the lenses were trash! Recently, I've started to custom cut my own lenses from Big Taco lenses, so the possibilities are endless. Basically, I can't decide one what lens I should cut to put in these Juliets. Please let me know what lens option you think would look best!

I haven't purchases the donor lenses yet, but my store has every option available really. The good thing about Big Tacos is they made a lot of crazy colors polarized. So I can literally cut any of them.

Chrome looks amazing in polished pairs IMO. So does jade. What lenses do you have now? Any lens in particular you feel you've been missing?

I haven't purchases the donor lenses yet, but my store has every option available really. The good thing about Big Tacos is they made a lot of crazy colors polarized. So I can literally cut any of them.

Right, but is this your only pair of Oakleys? If not, what are the lenses in your others?

I've got 20+ pairs, three X Metals. I just fall victim to keeping it simple and going mainly BIP on the majority of mine. I've got a couple ruby pairs, an few ice, tungsten, and one with titanium. For some reason, I'm really leaning towards either violet polar, emerald polar, or BIP.

I've got 20+ pairs, three X Metals. I just fall victim to keeping it simple and going mainly BIP on the majority of mine. I've got a couple ruby pairs, an few ice, tungsten, and one with titanium. For some reason, I'm really leaning towards either violet polar, emerald polar, or BIP.

Seems like most of yours have a neutral base tint. Do you not like contrast base tints or have you just happened to not get many?

Here's a pic of polished w/ violet polars, for reference:

20150331_100217.jpg

Back