1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Juliet JB serial frame 1st generation SKU 04-117.

Frame: No finish issues. It's been used but very well taken care off. I don't see any abnormalities. Excellent condition for a used frame with typical wear. Always kept in case or box when not being used.

Nose bridge: Very minimal horizontal flex on the nose bridge. I would say almost factory tight, but that's always subjective. I have a BNIB pair with same amount of flex. In other words no tune up needed anytime soon.

Lenses: 2 sets of Blue iridium, and 1 set of Emerald iridium. All sets are OEM, and all have visible scratches that affect vision. I would say the most wearable are the emerald, but it's best to buy a new or mint set of lenses of your choice. I would suggest using the upcoming Reveal envelope event this weekend at O stores to pick up Donor lenses. I got prizm Deep water Flak 2.0 XL for a Juliet project on black Friday for $55.

Box: Excellent condition. matches the SKU and model of this frame. No foam. Includes 1999 Juliet coin

Price Options:
    (both options include S&H with insurance, PayPal G&S ConUS)
    • Option 1: $325 for the complete set
    • Option 2: $275 frame only. No box, coin, or lenses. All rubbers & screws still in with this option.

Will consider trade for XX XM

Disclosure: Item is now listed on ebay

Polished Juliet JB hammerstem frame with box & coin - Frame SOLD - IMG_3133.JPG Polished Juliet JB hammerstem frame with box & coin - Frame SOLD - IMG_3130.JPG Polished Juliet JB hammerstem frame with box & coin - Frame SOLD - IMG_3125.JPG Polished Juliet JB hammerstem frame with box & coin - Frame SOLD - IMG_3126.JPG Polished Juliet JB hammerstem frame with box & coin - Frame SOLD - IMG_3127.JPG Polished Juliet JB hammerstem frame with box & coin - Frame SOLD - IMG_3128.JPG Polished Juliet JB hammerstem frame with box & coin - Frame SOLD - IMG_3129.JPG Polished Juliet JB hammerstem frame with box & coin - Frame SOLD - IMG_3132.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 12/19/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PRICE DROP TO $325

Last edited by a moderator: 12/16/15
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    damn nice.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    48 hr bump & last call before heading to eBay

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    New option choice included. Frame w/o box, coin or lenses, $275. Rubbers and all screws still in with this option.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Item has been listed on eBay

48 hr bump

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Back to the top