1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    G'Day O-Members,
    For your consideration I have for sale a non serialised Polished Juliet in excellent condition, the polished surface of the frame is in really excellent condition, I've only worn them a couple of times, no lenses are included as the fire lenses that were fitted were accidentally scratched while I was cleaning them, comes with box, coin, paperwork and a white mf bag, basically complete apart from the lenses,

I'm asking $325 $300 OBO all In shipped from the UK, shipping will be fully tracked.

Any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

NO TRADES at this time.

Thanks for looking...

Steve

Polished Juliet.. SPF - Polished Juliet 1.jpg Polished Juliet.. SPF - Polished Juliet 2.jpg Polished Juliet.. SPF - Polished Juliet 3.jpg Polished Juliet.. SPF - Polished Juliet 4.jpg Polished Juliet.. SPF - Polished Juliet 5.jpg Polished Juliet.. SPF - Polished Juliet 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/2/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous R1 Ninja

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are those bikes Tamiya kits, and if so did you build them? very nice. oh, and the frames are cool too!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No Bro, they are minichamps diecast Ducati's, the detail is phenomenal.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice. i have built a dozen or so of the Tamiya MotoGp bikes. they look badass displayed with oakleys.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metal Professional

Rating:
    100%
    tempting... but just allocated fund for another xmetal yesterday. thx for alerting.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    a week more.. ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
Thread Status: